This workshop is designed to provide the participant with specific understanding and introductory skills required to conduct a successful investigation into allegations of psychosocial violence and hazards in the workplace. Topics include.
- Fundamentals of psychological health and safety
- Legal implications – Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Act, Employment and Labour law and standards
- Definitions and Differences: Harassment, Discrimination, Bullying, Violence, Threat Assessments, Sexual violence, cyber-bullying
- Identifying the elements of the psycho-social misconduct
- Identifying the test to come to a finding on a psycho-social misconduct allegation
- Identifying the difficulties and landmines specific to investigations psycho-social misconduct (he said/she said)
- Case Studies and analysis