The SafetyVantage Fall Protection course is designed for people who work at heights. It’s aligned with both federal and provincial legislation across Canada, and maintains industry best practices and is required by law for anyone who works at elevation. This course educates workers on fall protection equipment, legislation, safe work procedures, and fall rescue.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 1.5 Hour
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3
The learning objectives of this course are to:
- Introduction to fall protection
- Understanding working at height
- Roles and responsibilities of working at heights
- Identifying and assessing Fall hazards
- Using the hierarchy of controls
- Fall protection inspections and maintenance
- Responding to falls
To successfully complete the course, learners have 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement that is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.