Honeywell Virtual Mobile Elevated Work Platform (Canada)
This 6-8 hr. MEWP course is designed to ensure that all end-users demonstrate the basic knowledge and proficiency in the classification and identification of working at heights with MEWP and the identification of equipment and resources that may be required.
End Users required to working with EWP must be trained in the recognition of the risks and hazards associated with the equipment, and understand the methods of controlling these associated risks and hazards. A practical portion will be required showing that you can operate and tie off correctly.
Looking to have this training on-site with multiple attendees? Request an on-site quote here.
- Legislation and standards towards Elevated work platforms
- Employer and worker Responsibilities
- Elements of pre-work planning
- Load limitations and calculations
- Pre-use check and visual inspections
- Personal protective equipment requirements
- System components
- Platform types
- Training and competency requirements
- Rescue and escape