Ladder Safety Training
In the Ladder Safety course you’ll learn how to keep yourself and others safe while using one of the most common worksite tools — a ladder!
Ladders are used in every industry and can be found on almost any worksite so knowing how to use ladders safely is important for everyone. This comprehensive course provides you with the knowledge you need to assess ladder-related hazards, control those hazards, and use a ladder in the safest way possible. With processes and downloadable resources for quick reference, you’ll be able to take what you’ve learned and apply it immediately.
DURATION: 30 Minutes
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the employer, supervisor, and worker
- Identify, assess, and control ladder hazards
- Learn about the criteria for selecting a ladde
- Describe the process for using ladders
- Understand the importance of conducting regular maintenance and storing ladders properly
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course exam.
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.