Management and Leadership Strategies for Effective OHSMS
This workshop is designed to give learners an overview of health and safety management systems and techniques or tools that are relevant to them and help ensure the learner complies with the program and can successfully demonstrate “active involvement” within the program.
After this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefit of occupational health and safety (OHS).
- Describe the legislative OHS roles and responsibilities of managers and supervisors.
- Explain OHS legislative requirements and enforcement.
- List the key OHS management system elements.
- Implement effective OHS leadership skills and strategies.
- Implement appropriate reporting and investigation procedures.
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course exam.
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Online duration subject to student capabilities.