Module 12a Internal Health & Safety Auditing Refresher
The internal auditor refresher is a one day course designed to provide internal auditors with updated information they will need to conduct COR maintenance audits for their employers.
The training day will include:
- Review required steps to be followed when conducting an audit
- Review all audit preparation activities to ensure an efficient audit
- Review Auditor Code of Ethics and Quality Assurance Standards
- Review of the electronic audit protocol and the questions to be verified during the audit
- Review validation techniques
- Review changes to auditing standards as set by Alberta Labour, Partnerships and Certifying Partners
- Review auditor certification maintenance criteria
Once every 3 years, Internal Auditors will be required to complete the Module 12a Refresher before their certification expires. Should an Internal Auditor let their certification lapse they will then be required to retake the full 4-day auditor training (Module 12: Health and Safety Auditor Training & Certification).