Module 15: Leadership Roles and Responsibilities for OHSMS
This workshop is designed to give Senior Management and Managers an overview of health and safety management systems, tools, and techniques that they can use to not only comply with OHS regulations and their program but also to demonstrate “active involvement and leadership” within the program itself. Course topics include:
- The importance of safety
- Occupational health and safety legislation
- The workplace community
- Supporting your safety culture
- The 10 elements of an occupational health and safety management system
- Workplace violence and harassment prevention
- Incident reporting and investigation
This course is a:
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders.
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course.