TDG Transportation of Dangerous Goods
This Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) course is for people that handle or transport dangerous goods. TDG training is required by law for anyone that handles or transports dangerous goods, including explosives, gases, and corrosives. The course is aligned with the most recent Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to identify, label, document, and securely load dangerous goods for transport.
DURATION: 3 Hours
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3
The learning objectives of this course are to:
- Introduction to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Classifying dangerous goods
- Using the TDG schedules
- Using dangerous goods safety marks
- Transporting dangerous goods
- Documenting the transportation of dangerous goods
- Responding to dangerous goods emergencies
- Reporting dangerous goods incidents
- Special cases and exemptions
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course exam.
This course is a:
- Mandatory course requirement for students pursuing the Qualified
- Health & Safety Officer (QHSO)™ designation.
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders.