Module 4: Workplace Inspections
Participants will develop a working document for their work place and gain a deeper understanding of the observation skills required, interview skills, as well as know how to use the document to strengthen the safety program. A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the module exam.
The learning objectives of this course are to:
- Review the types of inspections and the importance of an inspection program
- Create an awareness towards the function of inspection
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to use inspections to improve your current health and safety program as well as to gain knowledge in identifying possible corrective actions
- Build an inspection form for your workplace
This course is a:
- Mandatory course requirement for students pursuing the Qualified Health & Safety Officer (QHSO)™ designation.
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders.
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course exam.
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
AASP will also accommodate in-house training sessions as requested (min 12 participants – max 25 participants / session).
Additional courses will be scheduled as needed.