Certified Health & Safety Auditor – Internal (CHSA-I)
Certified Health & Safety Auditor – Internal (CHSA-I)TM Certification
This program is for employees who want to qualify themselves to become AASP Internal Auditors.
The program consists of 2 mandatory modules which makes up 48 hours of training and focuses on the knowledge component of Internal Auditor training.
Individuals who successfully complete the 2 required modules as set out below within one year of starting and pass the exams linked to each module, will be allowed to complete an Internal Audit for submission as the final requirement in becoming a Certified Health & Safety Auditor - Internal (CHSA-I)TM.*
* Note: Submission of an Internal Audit is not considered as part of this program for purposes of the CAJG as Internal Audits are not always readily available within the required 12-month period. Also note that a CHSA-I can ONLY perform internal audits and are NOT certified to conduct External Audits.
Module 12: Health and Safety Auditor Training & Certification (32 hours)
Includes the following required resources:
+ Auditor Interpretation Guide
+ Mandatory: AuditSoft Application Overview
Regularly priced at
Save up to $692*
*This is a 67% saving through the CAJG Grant program
Ensure that you reference the Certification or Designation you are requesting a quote for
More on the Canadian Alberta Job Grant (CAJG)
Important Governmental Administrative requirements (you can read more here):
- Training must start within six months of the approval date; and
- Training must be completed within 52-weeks from the start date of the first training module
- Payment for the program is in Full upfront prior to commencement of training
- The Training Completion form must be submitted within 30 days following the last day of the course
- Employers may choose to receive two payment instalments by contacting the Canada-Alberta Job Grant team.